My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lovin' This Weather

We are having unusually warm weather for March.  
Here's a bit of what we've been up to...

Eating outside... 
(nearly every meal for three days)

The girls picked out their own play clothes.  Pretty cute.
And, yes, that is a "Lunchable."
Since I am here to be open and honest, let me assure you, never, 
NEVER, have we had one of those in our house before.
She has been asking to buy one for years, literally.
I gave in once and snapped a picture.
What?
Really, I'm just smiling.

Still going to preschool...


She asked me to take this picture before we left this morning.

Swinging...



And, of course, gardening...

Wish I had thought to take a picture of baby girl while she was digging in the dirt with me.  
She said, more than once, "I haf so much fun pway outside!"
Here's the finished product.  
Grasses, some dianthus, a rose bush, and strawberry plants--already blooming!  
Ready for some veggies to go in the ground!


And playing with the neighbors as I type...
(no pictures yet)

I'll say it again:
Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)