My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Today was Wacky Wednesday at PreK.  
Baby girl had to be wacky just like her big sis.  
She was willing to be a little more wacky than her reserved big sis, who was very particular about her wackiness.  =)  
You can't see the wackiness that is going on in the back, but baby girl has multiple pig tails and layered shirts under that coat.


They are so very different, and so very fun!

P.S.  I never could upload the Scripture recitation video yesterday.  
I tried multiple times.  
One time it loaded 45% in about an hour then just stopped loading.  
I have no idea.  
You'll just have to take my word for it--I know chapter one!  
This computer-challenged gal probably shouldn't be bloggin'!  =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)