My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Li'l Somethin'

I'm in the nice, warm, sunny south this week. No, that's not true. Although I packed for the nice, warm, sunny south, I got the feels-just-like-home cold. But the sun has been shining and fun we've been having. And thus the reason for my silence this week.

In the free moments, like during the girls' naps, I have had time for a little reading. And today I read this article in Relevant magazine on "things I wish I had known before having kids." I loved it so much I thought I'd pass it along. But I'm doing this from my phone, so I'm just copying/pasting the web address. No gussied up link. Just old school here tonight. You might even have to copy and paste it in your browser. Oh my! (We are spoiled aren't we?)

Enjoy!

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/life/relationships/3-things-i-wish-id-known-we-had-kids

(I came back and edited on the computer to make it into a real link.  Just thinkin' of you, friends!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)