My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Things I Love About Today

Comfy clothes and flip-flops.

A rare treat for myself:  Starbucks Caramel Macchiato.

Another rare treat:  our monthly MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) meeting.

A successful trip through the grocery store with both my girls.  (Not even ONE complaint, whine, or problem!)

A phone convo with a friend that I don't get to see or talk to nearly enough.

Getting to see my husband in the middle of the work day.

Getting to visit with friends that I only see once a year.

Feeding my big girl like she's a baby.

Bare feet kiddos.

A surprise call from my momma.

Hugging my baby girl right after I discipline her.  Bittersweet.

Both of my girls napping.

A rare phone convo with my eldest sister.

Sitting on my deck with my computer and a cup of water.

Sitting on my deck in a fleece zip-up and flip-flops.  (I love cool weather.)

Checking Facebook and laughing at friends' posts about their crazy mornings.  (Good!  It wasn't just me.)

Having neighbors that feel free to wonder over and chat and/or swing on our play set.  (Yah, that would be the neighbor's kiddos doing the swinging, but the grown-ups are welcome to swing too if they fit.  I don't.)

My husband coming home early from work.

Sitting on the deck with my husband.

Noticing my strawberries are turning red and knowing I'll probably get to eat one tomorrow or the next day.  Woo-hoo!

Writing a feel-good post with absolutely no regards for good grammar.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)