My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Needing a Little More Quiet Time Today

Ever have so much going on inside your head that you can't even think?  I'm having one of those days!  After several attempts at writing a blog post, I've realized that I can't even organize my thoughts comprehensibly.  I guess this could be called writer's block.  But I recognize it as my need for God.  I need Him to help me sort through the mess in my head instead of putting it out here for everyone else to sort through.  So, today's admission is two-fold, yet simple:

1)  I am desperate for time with my Savior.  I don't have to be careful about how I say things with Him;  I don't have to say anything at all.  He knows exactly what I'm struggling with even if I can't verbalize it.  And He can help me sort through my thoughts.  He will show me what is truth, what is lies from my enemy, and what is just my perception.  He knows exactly what I need to hear and will lead me to the exact Scriptures that say it.  I'm soooo looking forward to hearing what He has to say.

2)  I could really use some prayers today.

All is well, don't worry.  I just need some time with Jesus.

"Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God.  God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few."  Ecclesiastes 5:2

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)