My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Please Read

Those of you that humor me by taking the time to read my blog on a regular basis, please, please take some time to click on the link below and read as if you were going to read my blog.  It so perfectly piggy-backs my last post!

"Winter in My Heart," by Jami Nato, at thenatos.blogspot.com

And just in case your are tempted to believe this is a lazy way to get in a post today, I want to promise you that I am just being efficient. I mean, why rewrite what has already been written better than I could say it?

I said, "I want to promise," but, I can't.  Because, yes, there's a bit of laziness in this too.  I might as well admit it, because if you could see my face, it would betray me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)