My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lent

Why even bother trying to explain it when someone else has already done so, and so eloquently.  You really must read this:

"Why Doing Lent This Year is What You Really Need."

What shall we release so that we may grab onto Him with both hands?

----------------------------------------------

P.S.  I felt some prayers today, peeps!  I can not thank you enough!  Memorization became worship right by my kitchen sink.  =)

"...In Him we have redemption, through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God's grace, which He lavished on us with all wisdom and understanding.  He made known to us the mystery of His will according to His good pleasure, which He purposed in Christ..."

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)