My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Recurring Theme in My Life

God's strength is made perfect in my weakness.

God is reiterating this concept over and over and over.  And again with this article:

"A Weak Mother is a Good Mother," by Christine Hoover at desiringGod.

Enjoy!


But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.
      --2 Corinthians 12:9, NIV


----------------------------------------

Some other links that I've loved this week....



This article by Ravi Zacharias, "Learning to Think Critically."

(You can listen to him by clicking on "Podcasts" on the left sidebar of that same site.  So, soooo good.)




And just this.  Click on it and you'll understand why.  I'll report back later to let you know if all is still living.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)