My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

It's All About Food

My obsession with food is surely obvious now.  
But if you'll allow me just one more indulgence...

We are finally getting some yummies from our garden!  
Hip Hip Hooray!  
It's not a lot, but pretty much every day for the last two weeks, we have been gathering a handful or two of strawberries.  
AND now our tomatoes are coming in!  
Here is what we found in our little garden today:



You should see the four of us dividing the spoils among us at dinner.  
The gatherings are so yummy, but so far from plentiful.  
We all get one or two strawberries and like a half of a Juliet tomato.  
We act like we're rationing out the last bit of beef jerky while we're lost, it's negative 10 outside, and we have no hope of any more food anytime soon.

---------------------------------------------

Also, I thought I should update any of you who might be interested in knowing how the "Best Steak Marinade in Existence" stacked up.  
Oh my!  
It was super yummy.  
I will DEFINITELY be using it again.  
If you want to give it a try, see this post.

I promise to try to find more entertaining things to write about in the near future.  
But then again, food is pretty fabulous.  

Ta-ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)