My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Monday, April 8, 2013

A Pause to Mourn

The church collectively mourns this week.  As a great leader in the body of Christ suffers the unfathomable loss of a child, we pause to mourn and pray and encourage.  As Beth and Ann both said, we all have suffered or are suffering.  My suffering may be different from yours but that doesn't mean yours is tidier, or messier.  We can not assume we understand the cause of another's pain.  May we be quick to love each other through all situations and may criticism of our fellow brothers and sisters have no place among us.  God is for us.

This from Beth Moore.

And this from Ann Voskamp.


Part II of "Catharsis" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)