My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

The Battle is His...

...but the job of praising Him is mine!

And that is why, today, even though the battle rages as fiercely as ever, I will thank Him.  Because thanks will keep me on my feet.  Thanks will help me see His hand in my battles.  Thanks will make me whole.

My man had to go to work early this morn.  The girls crawled in bed with me when they woke and we started talking about all the things we are thankful for.  Here's a portion of our list:

51.  our comfy beds
52.  ceilings and walls that keep the rain/bugs out and the heat/air in
53.  comfy PJ's
54.  snakes (not sure where that came from, but...they, too, are grace)
55.  pillows
56.  covers
57.  preschool
58.  books
59.  sunshine
60.  that we woke up this morning


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)