My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Summer High of 70!

Today is gorgeous! It is 8 am and 66 degrees outside. I'm in the hammock with a sweater. The sun seems so bright and yet so soft. I love this weather!

I am marveling over the garden this morning. It has certainly had some hurdles - tomato hornworms, squash bugs, vine borers, several unidentified pests, deer, and now raccoons - but God keeps sending a harvest! So much that I can't get it all put up before some goes to compost. I am grateful. 

I just wanted to share this vision of beauty from my deck, plants revived from a cool night's rain...


As you can see, even the okra (next to the rock path) has recovered from the deer's attack. Here's a visual reminder of how the deer trimmed every okra plant to its stem. 


Breeze is blowing. Wind chimes singing. Perfect day for weeding. Ta-ta y'all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)