My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Monday, August 26, 2013

It's a New Day

I just sent this text to my man:

"I'm in a weird state of mind right now.  Somewhere between disbelief and an acute awareness of reality.  I just dropped my baby at preschool, had lunch with my big kindergartener, agreed to serve on Team 1 of PBIS--whatever the heck that is--and agreed to volunteer on Mondays and Wednesdays.  I planned supper at 9 in the morning and made a to-do list that includes shopping for soccer gear this weekend.  I am literally laughing out loud with tears in my eyes because this cannot be my new life!"

Wake up, momma, it is!

And here's the evidence, baby girl on her way to preschool:





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)