My Fab Fam

My Fab Fam
Photo by Thousand Hills Photography. Click on photo to visit their site.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Catharsis Again

This is ridiculous.  I had a friend over yesterday and shared about another painful lesson God is teaching me and referenced this seemingly never-ending period of sifting in my life to which she almost interrupted me by saying, "I thought that was OVER!?!?!"  And she went on to encourage me by reminding me that sifting takes place throughout our lives.  So, perhaps this hard lesson isn't me still wondering the Sahara, but just a quick drive through Nevada on my way to the sunny coast of California.

Then, totally by random chance (yeah, right), I re-read an old post tonight that--this is ridiculous--made me cry.  My man came in the door and I'm trying to dry my eyes because I knew if he saw me crying he'd ask why I was upset.  I wasn't about to tell him that I had made myself cry with my own writing!

How is it I can so get it one day and completely forget it the next?  HOW?!

So, here's believing that I'm done wondering...that I am moving on--have already been moving on, and continue to move on--to my promises.

The old post that made me cry?

This one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Please check back, as I often reply to your comments. =)